Jacob Bradley is a member of the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Jake concentrates his practice in business litigation and white collar criminal defense. His practice is focused on solving his clients’ litigation challenges, including pre-suit negotiations and alternative dispute resolution. He has defended companies and individuals before state trial and appellate courts as well as federal district and bankruptcy courts.
In addition to his general business litigation practice, Jake has extensive experience advising and defending financial institutions regarding predatory lending, consumer protection, and lender liability issues, including violations of RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, TCPA, HOEPA, and various state consumer protection statutes. He also has experience in commercial collection and foreclosure actions, including defending counterclaims filed by borrowers and guarantors.
Jake also has experience representing individuals facing criminal allegations. This experience includes representing undergraduate students in disciplinary proceedings and professionals before their respective licensing boards.
Before practicing law, Jake was a licensed financial specialist at a national bank where he gained experience in investment sales, consumer lending, and business lending.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Professional Liability
- Health & Life Sciences
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Certificate, Quarles & Brady Leadership Program (2018)
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- Indiana Health Law Review (Business Editor)
- Wabash College (B.A., 2001)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Defense Research Institute (Member)
- IndyBar Review Steering Committee (2008 – 2012)
- Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence (2006 – 2009, Volunteer)
- Rebuilding Together Christmas in April (2003-2005 & 2009-2010, Volunteer Coordinator)
- Protective Order Pro Bono Project Indianapolis (2006 – 2009, Student Volunteer)
- Little Red Door Cancer Agency (2009 – present, Volunteer)
- Tony Bennett for Indiana (2010 – 2012, Treasurer)
- National Junior Tennis League of Indianapolis (2009 – present, President of Board of Directors)
- Indiana Leadership Forum (Class of 2011)
- Indianapolis Bar Association Bar Leaders Series Class X (2012-2013)
- Leadership Indianapolis LEAD Program (Graduate, 2014)
- Selected for inclusion in Indiana Super Lawyers-Rising Stars® (2014-present)