Joe is an associate attorney in the firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. His individual practice spans a variety of subjects in civil and complex commercial litigation. In addition to maintaining an active general business litigation practice, Joe’s recent experience includes successfully litigating corporate shareholder disputes, defending against professional malpractice issues, and securing insurance recoveries for clients.
In addition to his litigation practice, Joe regularly advises clients on a number of business issues confronted in exploring opportunities, or navigating and avoiding potential disruptions.
Joe is also actively involved in the firm’s community and pro bono efforts. Among other areas of involvement, Joe serves as a co-director of the firm's work to stem domestic abuse in the Milwaukee community.
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Professional Liability
- Securities and Shareholder Litigation
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Marquette Law Review (Articles Editor)
- University of Missouri (B.S., magna cum laude, 2013)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Professional and Civic Activities
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association (Board of Directors)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars Edition 2019 (Business Litigation)