Joe is an associate in the firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. His practice spans a variety of subjects in civil and complex commercial litigation. His recent experience includes litigating insurance coverage disputes, broker malpractice defense, trade secret protection, and real estate and construction matters.
Joe is also involved in multiple pro bono commitments, including the representation of indigent clients in civil actions, the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic, domestic abuse prevention, and eviction defense work.
Prior to joining the firm, Joe worked as a judicial intern in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, a research assistant to the associate dean of his law school, and a law clerk for a boutique civil litigation firm in Milwaukee. In 2015, he was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Marquette Law Review (Articles Editor)
- University of Missouri (B.S., magna cum laude, 2013)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Professional and Civic Activities
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association (Board of Directors)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)