Lauren Elliott Stine represents a diverse range of clients in the areas of commercial, appellate, and health care litigation. She is the co-chair of the Health Care Litigation team.
In her litigation practice, Ms. Stine counsels clients on complex and commercial matters that affect a variety of businesses and industries. She has served as counsel for municipalities, national law firms, financial institutions, construction companies, and real estate companies. Representative cases include prosecution and defense of complex contract, officer and director, commercial tort, real estate, financial services, and professional liability matters.
As an appellate lawyer, Ms. Stine handles a broad range of appeals and special action matters, including those arising out of business disputes, creditors rights, and contract matters. She has presented oral argument at Divisions One and Two of the Arizona Court of Appeals and served as a law clerk for the Honorable W. Scott Bales of the Arizona Supreme Court.
In her healthcare litigation practice, Ms. Stine handles matters that involve a variety of issues, including complex contract, alleged fraud, 340B pricing, government subpoenas and investigations, and deceptive advertising and business matters. Representative clients include health care providers and professionals, pharmaceutical wholesalers, and hospitals.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Health Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Health & Life Sciences
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Certificate, Quarles & Brady Leadership Program (2016)
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)
- Order of the Coif (Member); Order of the Barristers (Member)
- Dean's Award (Recipient); Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State Law Journal (Staff Writer and Business Editor)
- Jessup International Moot Court Team (Member)
- Arizona State University (B.A. and B.S., summa cum laude, 2003)
- Phi Beta Kappa (Member)
- Golden Key (Member)
- Phi Eta Sigma (Member)
- Gamma Beta Phi (Member)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2007
Professional and Civic Activities
- Law Clerk to the Honorable W. Scott Bales, Arizona Supreme Court (2006–2007)
- The Sun Devil Club, Women's Leadership Team
- The Sun Devil Club, Young Professional's Group
- UMOM New Day Centers Board of Directors (Member)
- Selected for inclusion in Southwest Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars (2013–2017: Business Litigation)