Lowell Blackham's practice is focused on commercial contracting. He works on contracts for a variety of clients, including those at Fortune 500 manufacturers, architectural/engineering firms, and construction companies. Lowell’s contract experience includes negotiating the following types of agreements:
- Professional and corporate services (benefit administration, aircraft purchase and sale, business process outsourcing)
- Capital projects (design, construction, construction management)
- Logistics (truck, rail, ocean, warehouse)
- Energy (electricity, natural gas, coal, solar, steam)
- Information technology (software licenses, SaaS)
- Field services (on-site engineering services, maintenance, and operation, equipment procurement and leasing)
- Raw materials
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Lowell served as primary negotiator for design, operation, and capital projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Poland, Russia, and Saudi Arabia. He also brings regulatory and administrative law experience in the energy and transportation arenas.
Admitted in Tennessee.
Education and Honors
- Creighton School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Brigham Young University (B.S., 1988)