Mary Ann Murray is the Illinois chair of the firm's Real Estate Practice Group. She focuses her practice on complex commercial and financial transactions, including secured and unsecured lending, asset-based and construction financings, and the acquisition and development of commercial and residential real estate.
Ms. Murray has served as bond counsel, underwriter's counsel, bank counsel, issuer's counsel, and borrower's counsel for tax-exempt, taxable financial transactions and conduit financings. She represents commercial clients, advising them in leases, civil rights claims, employment and labor disputes, business organization, and certification and licensing matters.
- Real Estate
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Business Law
- Public Finance
Education and Honors
- St. Louis University (J.D., 1991)
- William Woods College (B.A., 1984)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Professional and Civic Activities
- National Association of Bond Lawyers (Member)
- Chicago Bar Association (Member)
- Missouri Bar Association (Member)
- Commercial Real Estate Executive Women (CREW) (Member)