Megan Center is an Associate in the Firm's Business Law Practice Group. As a member of the Franchise & Distribution team, Megan represents franchisors in a variety of industries, counseling them on every stage of the franchise relationship from negotiations of franchise agreements to addressing default and termination issues. She regularly works with franchisors of all sizes on a variety of matters pertaining to the preparation of all franchise disclosure documents, incorporation of franchisor entities, and maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations on registration, disclosure, and potential exemption. Megan also advises clients on the purchase of entire franchise systems and counsels franchise clients on various corporate matters, focusing on entity formation, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions.
Admitted in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Education and Honors
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Case Western Reserve University (B.A., 2009)
- New Jersey
Professional and Civic Activities
- Montgomery County Bar Association (Member)
- ABA Forum on Franchising (Member)
- International Franchise Association Women's Committee (Member; 2020)
- Franchise Times, Legal Eagle, 2016-2021
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Franchise & Dealership, 2018, 2020, 2021