Guidance on civil and commercial litigation
Hannah Schwartz focuses on general civil and commercial litigation matters.
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Young Lawyers Division, member
- Judicial extern for Chief Justice Annette K. Ziegler of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Legal intern for the Wisconsin Department of Justice in the Special Litigation & Appeals Unit
News & Insights
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Wisconsin Law Review, note and comment editor
- Best Performance in State and Local Government Law, 2021
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2017)
- Women’s Varsity Rowing Team
- Division I All-American Athlete, 2015, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin