Guidance on civil and commercial litigation
Hannah Schwartz focuses on commercial and environmental litigation and represents a variety of clients across diverse business sectors. Hannah maintains a comprehensive litigation practice, which includes advising clients through:
- CERCLA and RCRA litigation
- Government contracting litigation
- Insurance coverage litigation
- Complex commercial litigation
- Assisted a nation-wide company in obtaining a successful bid protest to obtain licensure for operating motor scooters in Minneapolis.
- Assisted one of the nation’s largest health information companies prevail on a bid protest to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" (2024: Commercial Litigation)
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Young Lawyers Division, member
- Judicial extern for Chief Justice Annette K. Ziegler of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Legal intern for the Wisconsin Department of Justice in the Special Litigation & Appeals Unit
Supply Chain Survival Series
See all articles in our Supply Chain Survival Series.
News & Insights
- News Release
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Wisconsin Law Review, note and comment editor
- Best Performance in State and Local Government Law, 2021
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2017)
- Women’s Varsity Rowing Team
- Division I All-American Athlete, 2015, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin