Advisor for buyers and sellers across a broad range of companies
Rachael Brodd maintains a comprehensive corporate practice, with a focus on advising buyers and sellers in acquisitions and divestitures. She works with a variety of companies, such as family businesses, private equity funds and publicly held companies. In addition to her traditional corporate practice, Rachael also:
- Counsels clients regarding antitrust matters that may arise during the transaction process.
- Guides clients through the process of completing and filing the Notification and Report Form for Certain Mergers and Acquisitions that buyers and sellers may be required to file under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act.
Supply Chain Survival Series
See all articles in our Supply Chain Survival Series.
News & Insights
- News Release
- Indiana University Bloomington Maurer School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Order of the Coif
- Indiana Law Journal, online editor
- 2017 Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, Brief Writing Honors
- University of Denver (B.A., 2015)
- Major: Political Science, Minors: Biology and Chemistry