Suzanne Johnson focuses her practice on structuring, negotiating, and documenting secured and unsecured finance transactions, including, asset-based and cash-flow facilities, acquisition financing, equipment financing (energy efficient equipment, railcars and aircraft), equipment leasing, real estate financing, healthcare facility financing, and private placements.
She also has experience with drafting and negotiating non-disclosure and non-circumvention agreements, analyzing government contracts, and government contracting regulations, general corporate matters, such as entity formation, corporate governance, reorganization matters, stock and asset acquisitions, mergers, divestitures, and corporate restructurings.
Education and Honors
- University of Missouri-Columbia (J.D., 2000)
- Missouri Law Review and Journal of Dispute Resolution (Member)
- Florida State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 1997)
- Mortar Board (Member)
- FSU Honors & Scholars Program
Professional and Civic Activities
- Chicago Chapter of University of Missouri Alumni Association (Board Member)