Sydney is a member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice group. She serves clients in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters. With a passion for pro bono service, Sydney enhances her litigation practice by representing petitioners seeking domestic violence and harassment injunctions in Dane County.
As a law student, Sydney served as a judicial extern for Chief U.S. District Judge James D. Peterson of the Western District of Wisconsin. She also worked as a research assistant, with a focus on various state governors' executive powers and their effect on administrative law.
Prior to her legal career, Sydney coached high school debate teams and is excited to draw on those experiences in her legal practice.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Best Performances in Civil Procedure I, Torts, and Pre-trial Advocacy
- Pro Bono Society
- University of Texas (B.A., 2011)
- Major: Plan II Honors and English Honors
- University of Texas Cross-Examination Debate Team
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin