Terry Skworch is a paralegal with thirty seven years of experience in individual, trust, corporate, partnership, employee benefit, exempt organization, estate and gift taxation. He provides assistance in the following areas:
- Preparation of individual federal and state income tax returns (1040).
- Preparation of trust, estate and gift tax returns (1041,706 and 709).
- Preparation of Subchapter S and partnership (1120S and 1065).
- Preparation of employee benefits plans (5500).
- Preparation of exempt organizations (990, 990T and 990PF).
- Preparation of employers tax filings (940, 941 and W-2's).
Education and Honors
- DePaul University (M.A., 1978)
- Degree: Finance.
- University of Illinois (B.A., 1975)
- Degree: Accounting
Professional and Civic Activities
- AICPA and Illinois CPA Society (Member)
- A Tax Exempt Organization (Volunteer Director). Evans Scholar Alumni