Hannah Schwartz focuses her practice on general civil and commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Hannah served as a judicial extern for Chief Justice Annette K. Ziegler of the Wisconsin Supreme Court. She also worked as a legal intern for the Wisconsin Department of Justice in the Special Litigation & Appeals Unit and as a law clerk for Midwest Environmental Advocates. In these roles, Hannah gained experience researching and drafting briefs to the Wisconsin Supreme Court and Wisconsin Court of Appeals on topics including environmental, administrative, and municipal law.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Wisconsin Law Review, note and comment editor
- Best Performance in State and Local Government Law, 2021
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2017)
- Women’s Varsity Rowing Team
- Division I All-American Athlete, 2015, 2016
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Young Lawyers Division, member