Lauren Zenk is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She focuses her practice on general civil and commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren served as a student attorney for the University of Minnesota Law School Family Law clinic. She also worked as a Judicial Extern for Judge Mary R. Vasaly in the Minnesota Fourth Judicial District Court.
Education and Honors
- University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- ABA Journal of Labor & Employment Law (Managing Editor)
- Orientation Leader; Admissions Ambassador; Litigation Trial & Advocacy Group, Class Representative
- University of Minnesota (B.A., 2015)
- Degree: Political Science
Professional and Civic Activities
- Volunteer, Criminal Justice League, Minneapolis, MN (2016)
- Volunteer Intern, Asylum Law Project (2016)
- Volunteer English Teaching Assistant, Escuela Montseny, Barcelona, Spain (2014)