For 125 years, Quarles & Brady LLP has provided quality legal services to a wide range of industries on a national stage. We've strived to learn our clients' businesses—to see the horizons through their eyes. We don't just counsel, but invest in the success of each client, partnering with them to achieve their business goals. This dedication and investment is what sets Quarles & Brady apart: we provide a true partnership, in every sense of the word.
Quarles & Brady is a multidisciplinary AmLaw 200 legal services provider with about 500 attorneys practicing at the top of the profession in Chicago, Indianapolis, Madison, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Naples, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tampa, Tucson, and Washington, D.C. Our national presence allows us to draw upon a group of highly skilled attorneys from all across the country to ensure the right people are working on our clients' matters. We have extensive experience working with the full industrial gamut, from cutting-edge technology to traditional manufacturing, and we have developed an extensive network of relationships with international legal counsel around the world, allowing us to effectively handle important matters for our clients on a global scale.
Our clients include major national and multinational corporations, technology companies, educational and research institutions, municipalities and government agencies, charitable organizations, industry executives, and high-net-worth individuals. They are industry leaders in technology, energy, financial services, health care, insurance, pharmaceuticals, real estate, and manufacturing, to name just a few.
Click here for our firm brochure.
At Quarles & Brady, it's about what we do and how we do it. Our values direct how we do business, how we engage each other, and who we select to join our firm. Our values are:
- Clients First: We will place our clients’ interests first, the firm’s interests second, and individuals’ interests third.
- Purpose: We will be relentless in working to achieve our clients' and the firm's goals.
- Integrity: We will conduct ourselves in accord with the highest ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Respect: We will treat everyone at the firm in a respectful, candid, and collegial manner and we will uphold our commitment to diversity and community involvement
- Collaboration: We will conduct ourselves in the spirit of shared effort.
- Continuous Improvement: We will constantly strive to improve our performance.
These values directly impact our approach to client service.
Our Approach to Service
Three principles govern our approach to legal service:
- We practice value. The firm is structured to provide world-class legal representation efficiently and cost-effectively, delivering a valuable return on the client’s investment in us. From tailored alternative fee arrangements to proactive strategic advice, smart staffing, and regular performance checks, we enter relationships with a commitment to give our clients what they pay for and then some.
- We define success by our clients’ metrics. Whether we’re establishing an individualized set of documented service expectations and standards for each client or building custom teams of legal professionals to address each particular need, our focus is solely on helping clients achieve their business goals on their terms.
- We understand our clients and their industries. We take the time to learn about each client’s business, its competitive environment, and its strategic goals. This intelligence guides our counsel and efforts to achieve broader, longer-term objectives rather than a quick win.
A relationship is an investment, and Quarles & Brady understands the enduring rewards of a solid collaboration. We as a firm strive to see goals and benchmarks through your eyes—and then use our experience and insight to best position you to exceed them. Your challenges are our challenges; your triumphs are our triumphs. With Quarles & Brady, you're not just a client—you're a partner.