Effective Date / Last Updated: December 15, 2022
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU (“YOU”) AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
We may modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Material changes will be conspicuously posted on the Site or otherwise communicated to you. By using the Site after changes are posted, you agree to those changes.
- Privacy Notice. We may collect certain information about you and about your use of the Site as described in our Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice describes our information collection, use, and sharing practices. If you do not agree to any terms in our Privacy Notice, do not access or use the Site.
- Accessibility. Any individual with a disability needing a reasonable accommodation to use or view our Site, including accommodations related to viewing, accessing or attending a webinar, should contact email@example.com and request the reasonable accommodation. Generally, three business days' advance notice is required for reasonable accommodations related to viewing of or participation in a webinar.
- No Legal Advice. The information presented on our Site is provided by Quarles as a courtesy and for informational and marketing purposes. The Site does not provide legal advice and is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice. By accessing this information, you assume full responsibility for the use of the information and understand and agree that Quarles is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of the information.
Please do not send us confidential information unless we expressly request that you do so. Your access to or use of the information on this website does not create or establish an attorney-client relationship between you and Quarles or any of our individual lawyers. You should not rely on an e-mail transmitted to one of our individual lawyers to create an attorney-client relationship. Furthermore, unless you have an attorney-client relationship with Quarles, we are not obliged to keep confidential information you may send us. If you wish to become a client of Quarles, you must contact a Quarles attorney and explicitly negotiate an engagement.
- No Warranty of Results. The Site may contain descriptions of matters in which Quarles successfully represented its clients. None of this information should be used or relied on as legal advice or opinion about specific matters, facts, situations or issues. The results of these matters were dependent on their specific circumstances, and are in no way intended to be predictive of future results, even in similar circumstances, or offer any type of guarantee or assurance of outcome. You should consult a lawyer about your particular circumstances before you act on any of the information contained on this Site because the information may not apply to you or your situation, or may not reflect current legal developments. Information pertaining to Quarles clients may not reflect the opinions of such clients.
- Use of Marks. Quarles owns certain trademarks, names, logos, insignia, or service marks (“Marks”). You do not have the right to use any Marks except as expressly agreed to in writing by Quarles. In addition, the Site may contain third-party marks and third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants to you any rights in or to those third-party marks or materials without such third-party's consent.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The Site, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content, and all intellectual property rights in the foregoing (collectively, the “Content”) are exclusively the property of Quarles or, as applicable, its vendors or licensors. Except for the rights expressly granted to you in these Terms, Quarles reserves all other rights in and to the Site and Content, including all intellectual property rights. You may print and download information from the Site for review and retain it for reference. Any unauthorized use of any Marks, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to Quarles or any third party, including all other copying, publishing, distribution or transmission, whether in hard copy or electronic form, is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Copyright © 2022 Quarles & Brady LLP, All Rights Reserved
- Compliance with Laws. In connection with your access to and use of the Site, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable rules regarding online conduct.
- Restrictions on Your Use of the Site.
- You may not copy, duplicate, sell, publish, post, license, rent, distribute, modify, translate, adapt, reverse-engineer, or create derivative works of the Site or Content without Quarles’s prior written consent.
- You may not use the Site for unlawful purposes or engage in any conduct while using the Site that is reasonably inappropriate, unauthorized, or contrary to the intended purpose of the Site.
- You may not submit inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information via the Site, commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site.
- You may not engage in data mining or similar data gathering or extraction activities from the Site.
- You may not use the Site to harvest or collect email addresses, names, or other personally identifiable information about the users of the Site or about Quarles attorneys, employees, and other representatives or to spam other users of the Site.
- You may not access, use, or copy any portion of the Site or Content, through the use of indexing agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms.
- You may not use the Site to post, transmit, input, upload, or otherwise provide any information or material that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, malware, ransomware, adware, or other harmful computer code that may disable, damage, impair, or otherwise interfere with the Site, the servers used to make the Site available, or any other network, computers, hardware, software or systems.
- You may not engage in activities that aim to render the Site or associated services inoperable or to make their use more difficult.
- You may not frame, mirror, or circumvent the navigational structure of any part of the Site.
- You may not upload, distribute, transmit, or post anything to or through the Site that: (i) is fraudulent, libelous, obscene, pornographic, indecent, violent, offensive, hate speech, harassing, threatening, defamatory, harms another person, or the like; (ii) invades the privacy of another or includes the confidential or proprietary information of another; or (iii) is protected by intellectual property rights without the express prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights.
QUARLES MAKES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE AND RELIABLE, BUT NEITHER ACCURACY NOR RELIABILITY ARE GUARANTEED. QUARLES DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR CONTENT. QUARLES DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT OR ENDORSE ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE QUARLES PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR CONTENT EXCEED $100 U.S.D., EVEN IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE RESERVE, AND YOU GRANT TO US, THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO ASSUME THE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU (SUBJECT TO YOUR CONTINUING INDEMNIFICATION).
The Site may also contain certain third-party content. We provide third-party content for your convenience, not as an endorsement. The presence of third-party Content does not mean that Quarles has reviewed the third-party Content or that there is any association between Quarles and any third party. You access third-party Content at your sole risk. Quarles has no responsibility for any third-party Content. Nothing in these Terms grants you any rights to any third-party Content.
Quarles & Brady LLP
411 East Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202