Jordan Heilman is a paralegal in the Business Law Group. Her experience includes:
- Preparation of documents relating to corporate transactions such as mergers, acquisitions and commercial financings.
- Assisting in closing corporate transactions including drafting closing agendas, preparation of corporate resolutions, closing certificates and related documents, coordination of execution of documents, required filings and preparation of closing books.
- Assisting in the completion of due diligence.
- Assisting in obtaining and analyzing UCC, tax lien and litigation searches.
- Preparation of UCC filings.
- General Business Law support, including formation, organization, foreign registrations, and ongoing maintenance for corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities.
- Ongoing maintenance of corporate entities such as annual report filings, amendments and dissolutions.
- Providing support and services relating to corporate governance, including maintaining stock records, corporate record books and documentation for board of directors and shareholders' meetings.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Jordan worked as a paralegal supporting Bankruptcy attorneys. Her experience included:
- Providing legal administrative support to a team of attorneys managing all aspects of foreclosure, bankruptcy, eviction proceedings
- Handling cases in all areas of bankruptcy law, including organization and ongoing maintenance for all cases
- Assisting with due diligence for probate and collection proceedings
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (B.A.)
- Major: Sociology
- State Bar of Wisconsin Certified Paralegal