Unlocking Alternative Immigration Pathways for Highly Skilled Foreign Talent
Learn how Biden-Harris Administration initiatives can help attract and retain foreign Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) talent in the United States.
The webinar will cover:
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visas
- J-1 Researcher and Trainee Visas
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researcher Green Card Applications
- EB-2 National Interest Waiver Green Card Applications
Is this webinar for you?
- Did you or your employees miss the H-1B cap?
- Are you frustrated about U.S. visa options?
- Are you a STEM Ph.D. or Master's student or graduate?
- Do you have publications or potential patents in the pipeline?
- Are you or your company doing amazing work in a critical or emerging technology or scientific field?
- Do you have an innovative idea for a great start-up?
If you answered yes to 2 or more of these questions, this webinar is designed for you. It’s time to take luck out of the visa equation.
Please contact our team at STEMCOE@quarles.com.