Insightful counsel across many aspects of health law
Aaron Sagedahl focuses on long-term care health law, regulatory compliance and business formation. He advises a variety of health care clients in the areas of licensure, regulatory and corporate compliance, and general corporate issues, including business startups and change of ownership (CHOW).
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Health Law Certificate Recipient
- Mitchell Hamline Law Review
- St. John's University (B.A., 2013)
- Major: History
- Minor: Business Management