Experienced support for business law matters
Alena Martinez focuses on all aspects of business law, with particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. Her experience includes asset acquisitions, stock purchases and mergers. Alena supports clients in a variety of ways, including:
- General business law support, including formation, organization and foreign registrations for corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities.
- Ongoing maintenance of corporate entities, including annual report filings, amendments, dissolutions, maintaining stock records, and preparation of corporate minutes and reports.
- Assisting in the completion of due diligence for corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting in obtaining and analyzing UCC, tax lien and litigation searches.
- Preparation of UCC filings.
- Closing document preparation and assembly.
- Alcohol beverage licensing for the State of Wisconsin.