Real estate assistance for various commercial and corporate projects
Angel Helland has experience in commercial real estate, corporate and finance law. She handles real estate documentation, commercial leasing, title and survey issues, commercial condominiums and an array of complex finance related documentation. Angel has assisted many clients in various projects, including:
- The development and financing of complex hotel condominium developments and multi-use condominiums.
- Large commercial real estate developments involving multiple investors.
- Complex financial transactions for both lender and borrower.
- Real estate due diligence.
- Formation of numerous domestic and foreign limited liability companies and corporations.
- Madison Area Technical College (Certificate, 2000)
- Paralegal Certificate
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (1996)