Practical trademark counsel dedicated to protecting brands
Corinne Fombelle helps clients protect their brands from the clearance stage to post-registration maintenance. She prepares trademark applications, office action responses and renewal filings for submission with the USPTO. Additionally, Corinne assists with the management of international trademark portfolios.
Prior to joining Quarles, Corinne served as a student attorney for the University of Michigan Law School’s Entrepreneurship Clinic and the Community Enterprise Clinic, where she assisted clients with intellectual property matters under the supervision of a licensed attorney. She also worked as a copyright fellow for the University of Michigan Center for Academic Innovation.
Corinne approaches each step of trademark prosecution and protection with the client’s business purpose and values in mind.
Experience in Action
- Provides trademark and copyright client counseling regarding selection, clearance and registration of trademarks.
- Manages international trademark portfolios, including assessment of third party rights.
- Handles domestic and foreign trademark prosecution matters for clients.
- Counsels clients on licensing and due diligence investigations.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2022)
- Co-president: Entertainment, Media, and Arts Law Students Association
- Communications Chair: ACLU-UMLS
- Vanderbilt University (B.M., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Assistant life editor, The Vanderbilt Hustler