Veteran, effective counsel for all trust and estate issues
Dallas Klemmer has almost three decades of experience guiding clients on the full gamut of trust and estate legal matters. Complemented by his experience with real estate, corporate and tax law, Dallas advises in areas that include:
- Probate and wills
- Various trusts, including revocable, irrevocable, charitable, personal residence, irrevocable life insurance and special needs trusts
- Title XIX planning
- Medical assistance eligibility
- Business succession and discount valuation planning
- Estate, gift and income tax planning and preparation
Dallas combines his legal knowledge and experience with his compassion to assist his clients through difficult times and decisions in their life. His clients appreciate his ability to clearly and effectively communicate both the processes and explanations of necessary actions. Often his clients refer to Dallas as having become an important part of their family.
Experience in Action
- Provides estate and tax planning for clients, counseling clients on their options and the effects of their planning decisions.
- Assists with after-death probate and trust administration.
- Prepares estate and gift tax returns.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer-review rated AV Preeminent
News & Insights
- University of South Carolina (J.D., 1994)
- Bob Jones University (1991)
- South Carolina