Support across a variety of business law matters
Debra Millinowisch focuses on business law, including the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities. She also handles the ongoing maintenance of corporate entities such as annual report filings and dissolutions, and of state annual reporting for charitable organization registrations. Her other experience includes:
- Maintenance of client corporate records and stock ledgers.
- Preparation of corporate minutes and reports.
- Drafting contracts, including shareholder agreements, merger documents and refunding agreements.
- Preparation of UCC filings.
- Assisting with due diligence for corporate mergers and acquisitions.
News & Insights
- Roosevelt University (Certificate, with honors, 1986)
- Lawyers Assistant Program, ABA Approved Graduate Level. Certificate Program, Corporate Specialty.
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (B.S., 1985)
- Degree: Marketing