General corporate law counsel with prior banking experience
Elizabeth Davis focuses on general corporate law with an emphasis on venture capital, growth equity and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions. Elizabeth’s experience includes assisting entrepreneurs and emerging startup and growth companies and their investors.
Prior to her legal career, Elizabeth worked as a global wealth management analyst at J.P. Morgan Private Bank. In this role, she advised high net worth families, business owners, executives and nonprofits on investment, banking and lending strategies, as well as wealth transfer.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2022)
- Dean’s List
- Pro Bono Honor Society
- Marquette University Law Review, comment editor
- CALI Awards (highest grade) in Legal Analysis, Writing and Research II and Real Estate Transactions
- gener8tor, intern
- Marquette Law and Entrepreneurship Clinic and the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic, member
- University of Notre Dame (B.B.A., 2016)