Savvy litigation counsel for mortgage loan servicing, title insurance and real estate clients
Liz Hazelbaker guides mortgage loan servicing and title insurance industry clients on litigation matters. She advises them on the resolution of complex business and real estate disputes, including contested foreclosure actions, title defect claims, homeowner and condominium association disputes, and creditor rights issues.
As a former real estate transactional attorney and in-house counsel for a national mortgage loan servicer, Liz has a unique skill set that enables her to better understand the specific needs and expectations of her clients.
Professional & Civic Activities
- The Florida Bar (Member)
- Collier County Bar Association (Member)
- Collier County Women's Bar Association (Member)
- Grace Place For Children and Families (Student Mentor)
News & Insights
- Capital University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 1995)
- University of Vermont (B.A., 1987)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio