Commercial real estate assistance and resolution
Liz Lang assists an array of clients in various levels and types of commercial real estate, corporate and finance transactions, which include ground and retail leasing, commercial acquisition and sale, sale-leaseback, construction, real estate and asset-based financing, and mergers and acquisitions. Liz's expansive experience also includes analyzing and resolving due diligence issues, as well as:
- Handling title and survey matters.
- Assisting attorneys with drafting contracts and ancillary documents.
- Managing critical dates and timelines.
- Coordinating closings.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Notary Public, Maricopa County, AZ
- 2022 Director of the Paralegal Division - Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the Paralegal Division - Maricopa County Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the 2022 Annual MCBA Paralegal Conference
- Member of the National Federal of Paralegal Association
- Everest Institute
- Associate Degree - Specialized Business Degree in Paralegal Studies (2011)