Solutions-oriented approach to obtaining nonimmigrant and immigrant visas
Elizabeth (Libby) Glass is an immigration attorney who helps an array of clients obtain nonimmigrant and immigrant visas. Her experience includes support for:
- Corporate clients
- VIP individuals
After working as a business immigration paralegal for several years, Libby continued to focus on immigration after earning her law degree. She has drafted written materials and submitted responses to USCIS requests for evidence. This direct work experience informs her practical, solutions-oriented approach and adds value for her clients.
Libby was the recipient of the U.S. Department of State Fulbright Scholarship in Panama City, Panama. While serving as an English teaching assistant, she piloted the first-ever Fulbright English teaching assistant grant in Panama and established relationships with key stakeholders to foster cultural exchange and mutual understanding.
Admitted in North Carolina. Not admitted in Washington D.C.
Experience in Action
- Assesses and prepares nonimmigrant visas, permanent resident and citizenship applications, and Labor Certification (PERM) applications.
- Prepares individuals for visa interviews at U.S. consulates worldwide.
- Maintains routine correspondence with individuals and client representatives regarding requirements, timelines and expectations.
News & Insights
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Pro Bono Honors Society
- Journal of Law & Policy, editorial staff
- Immigration Pro Bono Project, co-coordinator
- Stanford University (M.A., 2013)
- Elmhurst College (B.A., summa cum laude, 2010)
- North Carolina