Liability and litigation support in a variety of industries
Gwen Amoroso focuses on general liability, personal injury, products liability, patent litigation and general litigation. She has been instrumental in numerous trials involving clients in a variety of industries, including marine, fitness and billiards equipment manufacturers, medical device technology and automotive parts. Specifically, Gwen's experience includes:
- Trial preparation and support for a variety of litigation and product liability matters.
- Design and management of electronic databases.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Illinois Paralegal Association, member
- Paralegal Leadership Institute 2006
- Paralegal Studies - Kaplan College 2000
- Legal Skills - Sawyer College 1997
- Purdue University (1995)