Assisting state and local governments with their financing needs
Jake Lichter assists clients with taxable and tax-exempt debt offerings. He helps state and local governments with their financing needs while serving as bond counsel in connection with the issuance of general obligation and revenue backed debt. Jake works on a variety of matters, both large and small, ranging from infrastructure projects to the construction of convention centers and sports arenas. He also advises clients on tax incremental financing and development matters and serves as disclosure counsel to countless Wisconsin municipalities.
- Served as bond counsel to Wisconsin municipalities and districts issuing general obligation and revenue-backed debt via private placement and public offering.
- Served as bond counsel on conduit qualified private activity bond tax-exempt financing transactions, including for 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Served as bond counsel to Wisconsin municipalities issuing revenue backed debt through USDA-Rural Development.
- Assisted with the creation of tax incremental districts and the review of development agreements.
News & Insights
- News Release
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, development editor
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., 2011)