Practical, experienced support for startup to seasoned franchisors
Jennifer Roethe has over 20 years experience providing legal support across an array of franchise matters. She prepares franchise disclosure documents and related agreements, prepares and files state franchise registration and exemptions applications, and prepares operating agreements such as trademark licensing agreements, operations manuals and written consents. Jennifer also uses her practical knowledge and understanding of the franchise industry to:
- Work with and respond to comment letters from franchise state regulators.
- Prepare deal-specific franchise agreements and ancillary documents.
- Prepare mutual termination and other agreements for franchises.
- Assist with due diligence for franchise mergers and acquisitions.
Jennifer has a wide range of transactional franchise experience after working for decades in franchise administration and intellectual property (trademark, copyright) for a Wisconsin-based franchisor.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Marquette University Diederich College of Communications Alumni Association (5 years of service as Elected Secretary, Vice President, President)
- Marquette University (B.A.)