Patent process assistance through all stages
Jere Polmatier assists clients and attorneys throughout all stages of the patent process. She prepares and files U.S. patent applications and related formal documents with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), as well as Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications and monitoring of applications through national stage filing deadline. Her experiences also includes:
- Patent pre-application and post-application follow-through for payment of issue fees, maintenance fees and other procedural requirements to maintain patent in force.
- Preparing foreign filing instruction letters, verifying foreign filing requirements and overseeing timely filings of formal documents.
- Communicating with attorneys and clients throughout prosecution and during maintenance of foreign grants.
- Conducting research and maintaining database and related dockets for domestic and international patent matters.
Jere places high value on responsiveness and quality work product.
- Waukesha County Technical College (Associate Degree, 1988)
- Administrative Assistant