Advisor for an array of labor and employment needs
Jessika Russell helps clients with labor and employment matters, including general advice, counseling and training.
Jessika interned with the International Institute of Los Angeles, assisting the immigration law team in its support of unaccompanied minors. She was also selected to join the University of San Diego’s Appellate Clinic and litigated an immigration case in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Professional & Civic Activities
- PPSC, internship
- University of San Diego Appellate Clinic
- International Institute of Los Angeles, immigration legal intern
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2023)
- San Diego Law Review, comments editor
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court competitor
- University of Mississippi (B.A., magna cum laude, 2019)
- International Studies – Government and Politics