Industry leader in legal marketing and business development
Jill Weber directs legal marketing and business development strategy for Quarles, with a focus on great client relationships. An experienced advisor, Jill leads a team of business development, marketing and communications professionals dedicated to client service and engagement. Building strong client relationships and enhancing client service are her top priorities.
Jill brings a wealth of experience from previous roles leading marketing and business development efforts for law firms as well as communications and marketing agencies. She initiated a nationally recognized business development coaching and training program that generated significant revenue for attorneys.
- Named to the National Law Journal’s inaugural list of "50 Business of Law Trailblazers & Pioneers"
Professional & Civic Activities
- Participated in the Harvard Law School Leadership in Law Firms Executive Education program
- College of Law Practice Management Fellow
- 2017 Legal Marketing Association (LMA) President and co-chaired the 2012 LMA Annual Conference
News & Insights
- WebinarLegal Marketing Association (LMA) International
- Presentation"2021 Next Big Thing: Change Management (A Journey, Not a Destination)"Legal Marketing Association (LMA) International Webinar
- Harvard Law School Executive Education (Leadership in Law Firms Program, 2010)
- University of Minnesota (B.A.)