Helping clients navigate the landscape of immigration law
Jinly Kim is dedicated to providing personalized and responsive legal counsel. She advises corporations on immigration and mobility matters including employing foreign nationals in the United States and transferring employees from entities abroad. She collaborates with clients and works on various immigration matters such as:
- Employment-based green card matters, including PERM and Adjustment of Status.
- Preparing and filing complex RFE responses with supporting evidence.
- Preparing non-immigrant visas, such as L-1A, L-1B, H-1B and O-1.
- Preparing and filing immigrant petitions.
Jinly understands how to navigate complex immigration processes and strives to create a seamless experience for clients. Clients appreciate her ability to address diverse issues and effectively provide comprehensive legal solutions that align with their unique needs. Jinly’s proficiency extends to crafting persuasive arguments and assembling compelling supporting evidence to strengthen clients’ cases. Jinly has an unwavering commitment to excellence and a client-focused approach.
Admitted in Maryland. Not admitted in Washington D.C.
News & Insights
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School (J.D., 2014)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County (B.A., 2010)
- Major: Communications
- Minor: English Literature
- Supreme Court of Maryland