Business law assistance and preparation
Jordan Heilman prepares documents relating to corporate transactions such as mergers, acquisitions and commercial financings. She also assists in closing corporate transactions, including drafting closing agendas, preparation of corporate resolutions, closing certificates and related documents, and coordination of execution of documents. Her other experience includes:
- Assisting in the completion of due diligence.
- Assisting in obtaining and analyzing UCC, tax lien and litigation searches.
- Preparation of UCC filings.
- General business law support, including formation, organization, foreign registrations and ongoing maintenance for corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities.
- Ongoing maintenance of corporate entities such as annual report filings, amendments and dissolutions.
- Providing support and services relating to corporate governance.
- State Bar of Wisconsin Certified Paralegal
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (B.A.)
- Major: Sociology