Assistance with an array of commercial real estate matters
Kellianne Wehr helps with a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions such as leasing, land use and zoning, acquisition and sale, and construction. She has more than 15 years of experience:
- Analyzing title commitments, surveys, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) lien searches, zoning reports and zoning maps.
- Preparing leases, amendments, estoppel certificates, conveyance documents and UCC financing statements.
- Preparing and filing land use and zoning applications with government agencies.
- Preparing zoning and planning board applications and public notices.
- Researching and analyzing deeds, GIS reports, appraisal cards and tax bills.
- Valencia College (B.S., 2006)
- Paralegal Studies