Litigation support with a wide range of experience
Margie Kupsik has over 30 years of experience in the legal field and is well-versed in all aspects of litigation. Her strong organizational skills allow her to provide assistance from initial fact investigation, coordinating and analyzing large scale document productions and preparing cases for federal and state trials and arbitrations. Her experience includes:
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Construction litigation
- Class action litigation
- Insurance coverage and risk management
- Franchise and distribution litigation
Margie strives to learn a client’s business and manages matters with a dedication to achieve client results, treating every client as her own.
News & Insights
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (A.A.S., with high honors)
- Degree: Paralegal, ABA-approved Program.
- Stratton College (A.A., with high honors)
- Degree: Legal Office Administration