Intellectual property experience in many areas
Melanie Brunow provides support on a variety of intellectual property issues. She has knowledge of the U.S. patent prosecution system, handles U.S. and foreign application prosecution (both utility and design), works with foreign and domestic associates, and drafts amendments and other communications for filing. Melanie also has extensive experience:
- Filing and prosecuting PCT applications.
- Working with draftsman to prepare drawings.
- Revising patent application drawings using various software programs.
- Overseeing client-specific portfolios encompassing the entire patent prosecution process.
- Working directly with clients and foreign associates to complete foreign application document compliance such as powers of attorney, declarations, assignments and certified copies.
- Providing cost estimates for filing U.S. and foreign applications.
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (Associate Degree, 1990)