Patent support with a focus on biomedical engineering
Noah Blue helps prepare and prosecute domestic and international applications. His core technical experience is in the field of biomedical engineering.
Previously, Noah worked as an engineering intern creating automations in project and process workflows and customer interface to calculate sizes and recommend. He also worked as a data analyst quantifying and analyzing macrophage counts in lung post-radiation exposure and gained research and microscopy experience.
Professional & Civic Activities
- United States Soling Association – US Sailing
- Order of the Engineer Link #175
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (B.S., 2022)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Dean’s List High Honors (2018-2022)
- Vincent R. Canino Outstanding Biomedical Engineering Senior Student Award Nominee (2022)
- National Association of Basketball Coaches Honor’s Court