Litigation coordinator and facilitator
Paige Dulai coordinates litigation on a national basis for several self-insured manufacturers and corporations. She analyzes documents, coordinates large scale document productions and assists in various aspects of trial support. She has vast experience in all aspects of civil litigation from case investigation and creation/maintenance of case databases to discovery, remote deposition exhibits and trials. Her other experience includes:
- Product, premise liability
- Personal injury and civil litigation
- Negligence and wrongful death
Her ability to create clarity promotes continuous improvement and her interpersonal skill set and ability to locate and interview fact witnesses involved in difficult situations has proven to be invaluable. Paige combines a high level of organizational and technological skills with a multicultural lens necessary for critical thinking and foresight in assisting attorneys with various aspects of defense strategies.
- Paralegal Association of Wisconsin, "Paralegal of The Year 2021"
Professional & Civic Activities
- National Association of Legal Professionals (NALS,) member
- American Alliance of Paralegals, Inc., member
- Paralegal Association of Wisconsin, member
- MATC Paralegal Advisory Committee, member
- Quarles D&I Council, member
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (A.S.)
- Legal Assisting