Business law counsel ranging from M&A to general corporate matters
Paul Krulisky advises clients in the areas of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private capital raises, venture capital, general corporate law, entity formation, commercial contracts and general business matters. He has broad M&A experience representing buyers and sellers in stock and asset transactions, and in counseling clients on the formation and organization of entities, joint ventures and contract negotiations. Paul represents private companies, entrepreneurs and startups from a variety of industries.
Paul has experience guiding clients through complex corporate transactions, and he applies his experience in multiple areas of the law to provide clients with comprehensive legal advice.
Experience in Action
- Advises companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and other strategic transactions.
- Represents venture capital funds with respect to acquisitions of equity in companies in a variety of industries.
- Counsels private company issuers in equity offerings.
- Represents developers in connection with joint ventures related to the development of multifamily real estate projects.
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- State Bar of Arizona, Securities Regulation Section Executive Council (Former Chair)
- Invest Southwest Capital Conference (Former Mentor)
- Arizona Angel Investment Conference Committee (Former Member)
- Arizona Venture Capital Conference Committee (Former Member)
- TASER Foundation, Board of Directors (Former Member)
- Arts & Business Council of Greater Phoenix, Board of Directors (Former Member)
- Horizon High School Boys Soccer Booster Club (Former President)
News & Insights
- Temple University School of Law (J.D., 1995)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 1983)
- Major: Economics
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona