Quinn Martin was a partner in the Business Law Group.
- Present or previous: Best Lawyers®, Best Lawyers® in Milwaukee, Martindale Hubbell AV®, Who's Who in America, Who's Who in American Law, Who's Who in America Entrepreneurs, Arthur Young Entrepreneur Annual Recipient
Professional & Civic Activities
- Minnesota Wild (NHL) - Director/Manager
- Badger Liquor Co., Inc. - Director
- Caledonia Land Co., Inc - Officer and Director
- Past Director: Bolens Corporation; Associated Bank Milwaukee, Fond du Lac, Slinger and Hartford; Eldorado State Bank; U-Line Corporation; Martin Communications, Inc.; Cruisers Incorporated; Davidson Communications, Inc.; and Open Pantry
- Zoological Society Milwaukee - Director and Past Chairman
- Explorers Club of New York - Member
- World Affairs Council of Naples - Member
- Chaine des Rottiseurs - Commander
- Rotary International - Member
- U of Michigan Law School - Class Agent and Past Dean's Council Member
- Foundation for Wildlife Conservation - Past Director
- Governor McCallum Transition Committee - Past Chairman
- SBA National Advisory Council - Past Member, Past Chairman Governmental Process Committee
- Governor's Council on Small Business - Past Member
- Governor's Council on Economic Issues - Past Member Advisory Committee
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 1973)
- Order of the Coif.
- Purdue University (B.S.M.E., 1969)
- Tau Beta Pi, Phi Eta Sigma, Omicron Delta Kappa.