Ensuring secure information technology services
Rich Raether serves as the firm's lead technical strategist, providing forward-looking guidance to information technology services across a highly interactive national network of offices. He works closely with firm management to create a fully integrated technology platform that empowers attorneys and staff with the tools necessary to deliver exceptional client legal services and solutions.
Previously, Rich was the firm’s director of security and network services. Before joining Quarles, he was a teaching assistant with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and a network engineer with several businesses in the Milwaukee area. Over the course of his technical career, Rich has written and contributed to numerous trade articles, spoken at various industry conferences and served on several technology customer councils.
News & Insights
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Certificate, Quarles & Brady Leadership Program (2022)
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (M.A.)
- University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse (B.A.)
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (MLIS)
- Library & Information Services