Paralegal support for bankruptcy and litigation matters
Sara Wright is the primary contact at Quarles for the administrative needs of the firm's major Tech Transfer Office clients. With extensive knowledge of the U.S. patent prosecution system, Sara helps draft documents for patent filings and manages docket and workflow for the attorney team. Her experience also includes:
- Working with domestic and foreign associates.
- Revising patent application drawings using various software programs.
- Developing and implementing detailed budgets for clients.
- Monitoring and processing foreign invoices.
Sara consistently strives for distinction in all aspects of client service.
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (B.S., 2007)