IP litigation support for federal courts
Tara Damhoff provides intellectual property (IP) litigation support before federal courts throughout the United States, the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC), the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB), and both private and international arbitration. Tara has over 20 years of legal experience, which allows her to perform a wide range of duties, including:
- Preparing pre-litigation analyses.
- Editing court briefs.
- Conducting legal and case law research.
- Preparing legal summaries and reports.
- Managing discovery requests.
- Coordinating large scale e-discovery productions.
Prior to joining the firm, Tara worked as an immigration and family law attorney, and served as a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) volunteer in the U.S. Peace Corps.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (B.A.)
- University of Barcelona