Experienced and ardent litigation support
Xavier Santistevan works on intellectual property, complex securities and financial litigation matters. In addition to managing large scale document productions via electronic document databases such as Summation, Concordance, Relativity, Everlaw and Xera, he also:
- Organizes litigation records, including working files, pleadings, deposition transcripts, exhibits and witness files.
- Helps with the preparation of presentation materials in connection with accounting investigations.
- Prepares trial documents and handles document organization and electronic presentation of trial materials utilizing Trial Director software.
Prior to joining Quarles, Xavier served as a paralegal case manager on a high-profile securities fraud investigation matter. This matter was in connection with a multi-billion-dollar fraud case against a major accounting firm based on its audits of a public company.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Group Pro Bono Award, Seventh Circuit Bar Association
- Quarles & Brady Diversity and Inclusion Committee (Former Chair)
News & Insights
- State University of New York at Binghamton (B.A., 1989)
- Degree: Political Science