Sargina Desargones assists a variety of clients in a wide range of industries with general bankruptcy, restructuring, and creditor's rights matters. She has a strong ability to cultivate client relationships and is passionate about advocating on behalf of her clients.
During law school, Sargina participated in the American Bar Association’s Diversity Legal Writing Program, the Civil Litigation Clinic, the Committee of Professional Development for the Women’s Law Student Association, and was Director of Business Affairs for the ASU Law Diverse Students Coalition. These experiences allowed her to sharpen her legal writing skills, gain high quality experience and mentorship, and work on pro bono cases.
In her spare time, Sargina enjoys spending time with her three young nephews, reading literature, and drawing portraits.
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- CALI Award, 14th Amendment
- Trial Advocacy Student Organization, treasurer
- Pedrick Scholar
- Northwestern University (B.S., cum laude, 2017)
- Major: Political Science
- Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society
- SPS Student Advisory Board, president
Professional and Civic Activities
- Assyrian Advisors, member (2018-current)