Grace Stewart focuses her practice on trademark and copyright prosecution, clearance and portfolio maintenance. She represents clients across a wide variety of industries and assists with false advertising claims, and litigation preparation and research.
Grace gained practical legal experience through internships as a judicial intern for Justice Jill Karofsky of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, as a summer fellow in the Minnesota Attorney General's Office, and as a legal intern for a Fortune 500 company.
- Trademarks & Copyrights
- Intellectual Property Strategic Counseling
- Sports, Entertainment and Media Industry
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Wisconsin International Law Journal, senior business editor
- Women's Law Student Association, president
- Villanova University (B.A., 2017)