Jerry Morgan represents homebuilders, developers, landlords and land bankers in complex commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, due diligence analysis, negotiations, purchase and sale agreements, and lending documents. His clients range in size from small businesses to large corporations in a variety of industries including real estate, construction, electric vehicle infrastructure and other automotive related companies.
Jerry brings an invaluable perspective to his clients, having worked as both a law firm attorney and in-house corporate counsel. His experience in real estate development, real estate law, commercial negotiation and insurance law enables him to provide counsel on a broad range of legal matters. In addition, as Chief Financial Officer for the largest Arizona for-profit hospice and palliative care organization, Jerry has experience and first-hand knowledge of the complex nature of corporate financial transactions.
Jerry has been married for 20+ years, and together they have four wonderful children.
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University (J.D and M.B.A)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.B.A.)
- Federal District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- Life Teen International, board vice chair
- Missionaries of Charity, legal advisor
- Xavier College Preparatory, assistant mountain biking coach
- Former Co-Chair of the Real Estate Section of the Arizona Bar