Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named 2020 Indiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Indianapolis, IN — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP is pleased to announce 10 attorneys who have been named among the top attorneys in Indiana, with five included in 2020 Super Lawyers and four designated Rising Stars. In addition, Indiana Office Managing Partner Lucy R. Dollens has been included in the Top 25: 2020 Women Indiana Super Lawyers and the Top 50: 2020 Indiana Super Lawyers.
The following attorneys from the Quarles & Brady Indianapolis office were selected for Indiana Super Lawyers inclusion:
- Edwin J. Broecker - Business/Corp
- Lucy R. Dollens - Business Lit (Top 25: 2020 Women Indiana Super Lawyers and Top 50: 2020 Indiana Super Lawyers)
- Edward L. Holloran, III - Prof. Liability: Defense
- Daniel M. Long - PI - Products: Defense
- Joel E. Tragesser - IP
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys from the firm’s Indiana office were named to the 2020 Indiana Rising Stars list:
- Hunter G. DeKoninck - Business Lit
- Courtney S. Lynch - Nonprofit Organizations
- Parwana Noorzad - Business Lit
- Michael A. Rogers - Business Lit
- Elizabeth A. Trachtman Villa - Business Lit
Super Lawyers®, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers who have gained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual, statewide selections are made using a multi-phased process that includes independent peer nominations, peer evaluations, and research. Only the top five percent of attorneys in each state are honored as Super Lawyers. Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years of age or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less and is limited to only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys.